Monday 8 December 2014

One year together!


The 25th November was the first birthday of my little Gemma, she's already one year old!! She really enjoyed to open her gifts, to play with the balloons, to dance and, above all, to eat the cake... it is so impressive to state how many progresses a baby is able to do in only one year of life! It was not so long ago when she even did not move where I placed her, now she is a cute little earthquake (I would say "heartquake") that spread kisses, joy and smiles à go-go! Here below I put together the picture that, during this last year, we have taken all together for the monthly recurrence of Gemma's birth... she's becoming my little lady!


I use this message to announce that I will open soon (the 18th December) my shop, listing again hand carved rubber stamps and pins. I would like to apologise about this long pause, but travels and critical weather conditions (which closed the postal office) compelled me to put on hold my etsy. So, see you very soon with a lot of surprises and cuteness!!




2 commenti:

ThePaintedPisces on 8 December 2014 at 21:40 said...

Happy 1 year to Gemma! What a doll; thanks for sharing :).

Anonymous said...

I just have to tell you how much I love these pictures of you and your family – so sweet and happy! Thank you for sharing!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin